Best practices- Everyone should consider below before jumping in Microsoft Logic Apps-
• Why should you create an outline of your Logic Apps? What does it means?
• Naming convention (Logic Apps, Variables, Actions and Loops)
• Why no one can rename the referred actions labels? How to handle it?
• Should we use variables, is there any local v/s global variable in Logic Apps?
• Benefits of “Clone” functionality?
• Why time out property is important?
• How to deal with Asynchronous vs synchronous request?
• What points to be considered for Asynchronous responses in loops?
• My Request (HTTP/SQL/SharePoint) actions are failing, how can I make automated retry?
• No harm to save your changes periodically. Its helps us to find out compilation errors.
• How I can rollback my Logic Apps changes to specific version?
• Should we use the “Preview” actions features?
• Consider difference in variables datatypes, no automated or in-build conversion happen in Logic Apps.
• Peek code, what we can achieve from it, even if we can’t make any changes there?
• How to build try-catch-finally with the help of available features like “scope” and “configure run after”?
• Create child Logic Apps for complex requirements.
• Why should we plan for logging of your logic apps run?
• Runtime options? Should we use it even it is in Preview?
• What is default to keep your Logic apps run history? Can we customized it?
• Always consider “Advisor recommendations”
• Any much more :)
Dynamics 365 CE, Logic App/Flow, Power BI, Portals